3230 Pablo Kisel Blvd., Suites E-109 and E-110
Brownsville, TX, 78526
Orangetheory helps you live a longer,
more vibrant life.
Orangetheory Fitness combines three aspects into one workout: science, coaching, and technology. One can’t work without the other: this trifecta is essential for our workout, and essential for you.
More science, more technology, more coaching. More life.
To welcome you to Orangetheory, we’re giving you a free class*. Select a time to begin.
* First-time visitors and local residents only. Certain restrictions apply. $28 minimum value. Free class not available at all locations.
Brownsville STUDIO SCHEDULE
How many workouts have you tried before you found a routine that finally stuck? We’ve all been there. You might remember the days of walking into your neighborhood big box gym and wandering around the various machines with no idea where to start – no direction on what combinations of workout machines will work in your body’s favor. You walk out feeling like you just wasted your time and money – two of life’s most prized possessions.
Key takeaway? Don’t settle on a fitness routine that doesn’t inspire you to change.
At Orangetheory Fitness, we take the guesswork out of exercise, and we also find ways to make your workouts anything but routine. With workout templates changing every day, and fun, engaging benchmark challenges strategically scheduled at different points in each calendar year, there are always new goals to set your mind to. And the only person you’re competing against is you. Constantly switching up the workout not only makes it more fun, but it helps challenge your body in new ways to ensure you never plateau. This day-to-day change will continuously change your body from the inside out. And that’s what will create results!
No matter what you’re looking for in a workout, you’re sure to find it at Orangetheory. We tailor every workout to your unique fitness abilities to ensure you always walk out of our studios feeling successful. But the best part is, you might discover your inner athlete with all of our events throughout the year. Whether you’ve set your sights on an upcoming 5K, are conditioning for a triathlon, or are just ready to up the intensity, every Orangetheory workout provides a foundation for more strength, more energy, and more LIFE.
Participation in the annual fitness events is not mandatory, but they’re a great way to quantify and track personal improvements over time. For example, how you performed during a 200M row in January versus a 200M row in April will be different with consistent attendance at OTF. For those of you looking to challenge yourselves or engage in a little friendly competition, consider participating in these annual (or semi-annual) events. The best part is, if you don’t want to compete, results are tracked via personal improvements in addition to a leaderboard. And again, they are for all fitness levels!
- Overview: Develop the groundwork for changing your lifestyle habits to start transforming your body at the cellular level.
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Perfect For Members Who: Want to kick off their New Year’s resolutions on the right foot, and keep themselves accountable for the full duration of the challenge.
- Why You’ll Love It: You have a systemized way of tracking your results each week, as you’re surrounded by a built-in support system cheering you on every step of the way. This helps keep you accountable to build a healthy habit and continue your fast track to more life.
- Overview: An OTF-inspired triathlon, consisting of a 2000M row, 300 body weight repetitions, and a 5K run
- Duration: The length of one class
- Perfect For Members Who: Strive to test their level of endurance in this semi-annual event, in an effort to make gradual improvements over time. If you want to test your fitness ability before diving into the entire triathlon, there is a Dri-Tri Sprint version available. The distances and reps are cut in half, but you still reap the full experience.
- Why You’ll Love It: You’re able to switch things up with a little friendly competition. Crush your personal bests and challenge your neighbors, all while pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, and into the Orange Zone.
- Overview: Track your mileage over the course of a month that will total the equivalent of a half-marathon, full marathon, or ultra-marathon by month’s end.
- Duration: 1 month
- Perfect For Members Who: Train for running or cycling competitions, or those who want to face their fears of long distance running.
- Why You’ll Love It: The process of tracking your mileage encourages you to go all out on the treadmill, bike, or strider in class in hopes of achieving your marathon goal.
- Overview: An intense fitness challenge for all levels, in which every class incorporates a surprise fitness challenge that’s a slight variation of the OTF workout template. Named workouts correlated with a specific focus of the day increase the intensity of the Orangetheory experience for 6 straight days.
- Duration: 6 days
- Perfect For Members Who: Love to spice up their normal workout routine with built-in fitness challenges each day of All Out Mayhem.
- Why You’ll Love It: You never know what you’re going to get. You will be shocked at what your body is capable of when you put mind over matter.
- Overview: Every workout within Hell Week represents a Halloween-inspired theme to ensure your heart rate gets in the Orange, and you’re burning long after the workout is completed.
- Duration: 8 days
- Perfect For Members Who: Crave intense workouts and enjoy getting in the spooky spirit for Halloween!
- Why You’ll Love It: Each challenge will push you, both mentally and physically, to achieve new milestones in your fitness journey. Plus, you can earn a Hell Week T-shirt!
- Overview: Track your rowing distance the entire month of November to strive for the most distance by month’s end.
- Duration: 1 month
- Perfect For Members Who: Aim to increase their endurance on the rower and get the most out of this power-driven exercise.
- Why You’ll Love It: You have the opportunity to row for a purpose. You can measure your distance and equate it to traveling somewhere around the world based on the mileage accrued.
- Overview: Enjoy these holiday-inspired workouts to burn off the additional calories that are consumed during the holiday season. But don’t forget to take a break – with Hell Week and Orange Voyage preceding this event, this one is really just for fun!
- Duration: 12 days
- Perfect For Members Who: Are determined to stay accountable during the hectic holiday season.
- Why You’ll Love It: Orangetheory Fitness studios turn up the heat in the cool winter season by incorporating festive, holiday-inspired workouts. Let’s just say, we get a little creative.
At Orangetheory Fitness, we’re not just a studio with static workout equipment. The coaches, the community vibe, the sweat, the music, and the technology all work together to enhance the experience for you every single day – an experience that’s always changing, an experience that never gets boring. It’s all about what you put into the workout that counts. In case you ever wanted to know, the Experience Development Team spends roughly 30 days and 900+ hours creating, testing, and editing 90+ unique workouts designed to challenge members of all fitness levels across 17 countries and 900+ studios.
It’s simple, really. Clint Eastwood said it best when he stated, “What you put into life is what you get out of it.” The vision of Orangetheory is no different: the more you put into the workout, the more you get out of life.
We know what you’re thinking. You hear “Dri-Tri” and you immediately think this event this is reserved for fitness junkies who thrive on intensity and competition.
When you consider a community-backed support system working out alongside you, music that gets your heart pumping, and coaches that inspire your next step, rep, or row, Dri-Tri isn’t only reserved for the hard-core athletes.
It’s for all levels – including you.
For all you first timers out there, take advantage of these tips to motivate and encourage you to reach your personal best during the ultimate personal fitness challenge, the OTF Dri-Tri.
What Is Dri-Tri?
This out-of-water triathlon is a semi-annual fitness event consisting of a 2000m row, 300 bodyweight reps, followed by a 5k run on the treadmill. It’s hosted twice a year to provide you the opportunity to track your progress over time.
Maybe you’ve completed one of these benchmark exercises at one point during class, but the mere thought of completing them all at once already has your stomach in knots.
Nervous to sign up?
Don’t be – and here’s why:
We’re all in this together. Think of those around you not as your competitors, but as your inspiration to push yourself to your optimal potential. The only real competition is with yourself, and it ultimately comes down to your personal growth and development.
Technology is on your side. Your heart rate monitor was designed to help you gauge your level of effort. So, listen to it. If you’re confident and feeling alive in the Orange Zone, push harder. If you can’t catch your breath in the Red Zone, take it down a notch. You’re not doing your body any favors by ignoring your heart rate – It’s the only muscle that gets to the heart of fitness.
The music will help your mental game. The beat of the music releases feel-good chemicals in the brain and can serve as a natural pain reliever during your All-Out moments!
Already signed up?
Take note of these 3 helpful tips to ease those first-time jitters before you hit the ground running.
During the row, pace yourself. The common mistake of all first-timers is jumping on the rower, only to burn out at the 200m mark. There’s no worse feeling than realizing 1) You’re already burned out, 2) You’ve got 1,800m to go, and 3) it’s only the first leg of the event. Don’t make the mistake of exhausting all of your energy on your first power pull. Rather, focus on perfecting the movement with longer, more efficient strokes to keep some gas in the tank. Here’s a little tip – warm up during the first 300m to get into a rhythm, stay consistent for the next 1400m, and ramp up the last 300m. You must reserve some energy for your shining moment at the finish line.
During the reps, breathe. This is seemingly a no-brainer, but one of the most overlooked exercises to improve performance. if you’re focusing too heavily on your body’s state of fatigue instead of controlling your breathing, a perceived lack of oxygen to the brain can take over and negatively impact your endurance.
During the treadmill, think mind over matter. You’ve prepared for this. You’ve earned this. You deserve this. You’ve given yourself something to train for. All that’s left is the mental strength to get through your All-Out moments. Just think about why you signed up in the first place and let the adrenaline rush work in your favor.
Take it from loyal member Nicole T., who crushed the Dri-Tri despite her medical setbacks. After an undetermined prognosis left her bedridden for almost a year, Nicole felt as though her world collapsed around her. In her weak state, she suffered from an unhealthy weight loss – about 100lbs – before she was officially diagnosed with Lyme Disease. After 18 months of treatment and the right prescription of Orangetheory, she has since come out on top. Not only did she slowly start exercising again, she felt she was up for a challenge.
It’s inspirational stories like these that answer the question of “Why Dri-Tri?”
It’s the sense of accomplishment after every personal record or milestone in your fitness journey that will continuously inspire you to put more into the studio, and get more out of life. We urge you to power through your excuses, and be proud of yourself.
One last word of advice? Don’t ever get discouraged. If you’re not ready to take on the full distances, we may have something right up your alley. With our Dri-Tri Sprint, you still get the full Dri-Tri experience, but you’re only committing to half the distances! Tackle the challenge by diving into a 1,000m row, 150 bodyweight reps, and a 2.5k run. You know what they say – the only workout you’ll ever regret is the one you didn’t do.
Whether you’re looking for a challenge, or you’re looking for a way to spice up your normal fitness routine, use the upcoming Dri-Tri as an opportunity to test your strength, power, and endurance, and don’t forget to gauge your improvements over time. You cannot change what you cannot measure, and participation in this personal challenge will serve as a great first step.
Contact your local studio and get geared up for this year’s challenge. You won’t regret it.
Welcome to the gates of Hell…Week – 8 days of grueling workouts that will test your mental grit and determination, awaken your inner athlete, and challenge your willingness to survive.
We’ve designed and delivered a custom workout each day leading up to the scariest day of the year, uniquely themed around Halloween-inspired movies to help scare your body out of your comfort zone, right into the Orange Zone.
Will it be hard? Hell YES.
But, will it be worth it? That goes without saying.
You know what they say – what doesn’t scare challenge you, won’t change you, and we exist to transform your body from the inside out.
Intensity meets creativity in this series of spooky classes that will expose your inner fitness junkie, leaving you craving more.
You may be thinking…if only the strong will survive, is this even for me?
Don’t let the name fool you. Hell Week is designed to push you to your limits, while also being mindful of your personal fitness level. And don’t forget, even though these workouts are meant to be tough, they’re equally meant to be fun! More importantly, the challenges you face will tap into your mental strength just as much as they do your physical ability. So long as you take these mental preparation tips to heart, you’re already halfway to the finish line.
8 Tips to Perfect Your Mental Game During A Week of Physical Hell
1. Break it down. Every daunting physical task can be broken down into smaller, more achievable goals. A 1- minute All-Out on the treadmill may seem impossible. However, when you look at 1 minute as 3 separate 20-second sprints, it’s not all that bad. You can do anything for 20 seconds.
2. Build yourself up. Don’t get discouraged when you’re only 15 minutes into a 60-minute Hell Week workout. Rather, be proud of the work you’ve invested so far. Each minute in the studio is another minute you can invest in the fitness bank. Nobody can take that away from you.
3. Workout with a purpose. What’s your goal you have in mind? Is it to get through 5 workouts? Is it to fit into your skinny jeans? Is it to prove yourself by finishing what you started? Is it to lose 5 pounds before the holidays kick in? Whatever your goal is, stick to it, and keep your eyes on the prize. View this week, Hell Week, as an opportunity to take a leap, not just a jump, towards achieving your goals.
4. Don’t think – just do. With each next burpee, place your hands on the ground, and your body will soon follow. Your mind gives up before your body does, so utilize mental discipline to resist the temptation to give up.
5. Keep your eyes forward-facing. Eyes face forward for a reason – to look into the future and know what is achievable versus reflecting on the past. If you’re not pushing forward, you’re getting behind.
6. Enjoy your rest days. Equally as important as days of strenuous activity are your days of rest. Overtraining, or the point at which exercise volume or intensity becomes "too much,” is commonly caused by not enough proper recovery. Don’t make the mistake of not taking full advantage of your opportunity for some quality R&R. You’ll even build muscle as you sleep!
7. Frequently tune into your results. Consistently tracking your progress throughout your workout is the perfect motivation tool to visualize your success in real time and reinforce how far you’ve come.
8. And remember, pain is a good thing. What doesn’t kill you will make you stronger, and there’s nothing like 8 days of hellish workouts to prove that point. With pain, there’s struggle. With struggle, there’s strength. And with strength, there’s progress.
For further encouragement, grab a workout buddy. A friend will make a tough workout that much more enjoyable. Plus, you get to hold each other accountable and set each other to higher standards than you would have initially set for yourself. Who said a little friendly competition with a workout partner has ever hurt anyone?
Did we mention that those who survive 5 of the 8 total Hell Week workouts earn a coveted Hell Week shirt? Keep in mind that these limited-edition shirts are earned only upon completion of the challenge. They aren’t for sale.
Will you brave Hell Week this year? Join us, if you dare, in the quest toward getting comfortable with being uncomfortable. Don’t let your mind stand in the way of what your body can overcome.
Orangetheory Fitness offers 60-minute workout sessions split into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training with heart rate monitors to track intensity and maximize metabolic burn. Increase energy, get visible results and burn more calories, even after leaving the studio. That's the Orange Effect!
Really want to change your body and your fitness level? Join the best fitness movement in the nation!
For first time clients, please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled class.
*Free classes for first time visitors and local residents only. Certain restrictions apply. See studio for details.